- Code: Herbal-Detox-0002
The enema coffee is organically grown & lightly roasted and processed according to The Gerson Institute Standards to preserve the palmitates (Kahweol & Cafestol).
"Organically grown. It is lightly roasted and processed according to The Gerson Institute Standards to preserve the palmitates (Kahweol & Cafestol)"
Taking enemas are so beneficial, make sure you have a NewLife™ Home Enema Kit in your home. Appropriate enemas remove built-up toxins and may help relieve various disease symptoms like headaches, asthma and fever.
An enema is a necessary aid to any deep-bowel or body cleansing programme. It effectively helps eliminate waste and toxins released into the blood stream, liver and lymph nodes during and after a fast or a dietary regimen. Enemas also help relief constipation, gas, and bloating and contributes to the maintenance of good health.
"It has been my experience that persons most opposed to enemas soon reverse their prejudice and become the most avid supporters of them! In many cases the enema relieves distress and give a sense of well-being and cleanliness never before experienced. It is most desirable to take the coffee enema early in the morning and it may be repeated again in the early afternoon and/or evening, depending upon the toxic condition of the body," says Dr William Donald Kelley, renowned cancer therapist.
"During fasting, a huge amount of morbid matter, dead cells and diseased tissues are burned; and the toxic wastes which have been accumulated in the tissues for years, causing disease and premature ageing, are loosed and expelled from the system. These wastes are eliminated from the system by way of kidneys, bowels, skin and lungs. But the alimentary canal, the bowels, is the main road by which these toxins are thrown out of the body. Since, during fasting, the natural bowel movements cease to take place, the toxic wastes would have no way of leaving the system, except with the help of enemas.
If you fast without enemas, these toxins remain in your colon and are reabsorbed into the system, poisoning your whole body. Your body will try to get them out through other eliminative organs, particularly through the kidneys, which, as a result, will often be overloaded and even damaged.
This is why enemas during fasting are absolute must. Enemas during fasting will assist the body in its cleansing and detoxifying effort by washing out all the toxic wastes from the alimentary canal," says Dr Paavo Airola, a nutritionist, educator and award-winning author.
- Helps relieve constipation.
- Non-addictive and safe to use.
- Effectively cleanses the rectum and removes toxins that may cause headaches, flatulence, bloating, asthma, fever, flu and abdominal pain due to constipation.
- Helps cleanses blood and liver
- Helps fight diseases
How to do
This is a retention enema. Retain the fluid for 12 - 15 minutes before release.
Aids in body detoxification. It is used extensively for cancer therapy as well as for natural healing of chronic and degenerative diseases. Effective in relieving symptoms of allergic reactions, skin problems and headaches.
- Mix 3 heaped tablespoons of NewLife™ Pure Organic Enema Coffee with 3-4 glasses (3/4 -1 litre) of distilled water.
- Boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain coffee.
- Cool to body temperature.
- Add I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar or dissolve 1/4 teaspoon of K-Salt. This will help you to retain the enema better.
You may prepare the coffee the night before, refrigerate and warm it to body temperature before use.
- If you find it difficult to retain the 4 glasses of coffee, you may prepare the coffee by using 3 heaped tablespoon of the enema coffee with 3 glasses of distilled water.
- If possible, have a normal bowel movement before the enema. This enema is not designed to cleanse the lower bowel like a water enema, rather for a very special effect on the liver and the blood which is more effectively achieved if the bowels have moved and the lower colon is clear.
- If a normal bowel movement does not occur, then take a water enema (at body heat) to cleanse the bowel of debris and wind before the administration of the coffee enema. The detoxification of the liver and the blood will have commenced with this procedure.
- The coffee released through the bowel wall (into the portal circulation which travels directly to the liver) causes the liver/gallbladder to eliminate vast amounts of toxic debris. This has an immediate effect on feelings of well-being and clear headedness.
- Many people can "switch off' a migraine or a "sick" headache and feelings of nausea and lethargy by using this method. For full benefits of the coffee enemas, take Nature’s Gift Herbal Klenz to remove the encrustations from the intestinal walls.
Disclaimer: The contents on this page are not to be substituted for medical advice or diagnosis. The information presented here is purely for educational purpose. This is not a prescription for self-diagnosis or self-medication. Consult your own physician regarding the application of any opinions and recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical conditions.